Let’s take a closer look at the core components of the offering:
24/7 Intelligent operations
Around-the-clock software and machine learning to automate updates, detect and manage incidents, and scale rooms efficiently.
- Real-time monitoring to quickly detect and troubleshoot issues
- Automated update management saves you time and resources
- Real-time alerts to notify you where and how to act
- Proactive remediation resolves certain incidents on your behalf
A team of experts provide 24×7 service operations, tiered support, and incident resolution assistance.
- Incident diagnosis with prescriptive guidance on cause and actions required
- Automated and support engineer assistance on troubleshooting
- Single point escalation support for all hardware vendors
- Integration with ServiceNow
Benefit from rich analytics, reporting, and proven learnings at scale across many customers.
- Proven learnings at scale that continually improve the operational experience
- Reports and dashboards on daily operations and room performance including inventory, room health, and room reliability
- Insights and recommendations on room usage and incident trend history
- Full transparency on all operations taken on your behalf, and alerts that need your attention using the dedicated admin portal
Microsoft Teams Rooms: Introducing Standard and Premium
The Microsoft Teams Rooms Standard offering, formerly known as the Meeting Room offering, enables inclusive and collaborative meeting room experiences across Microsoft Teams Rooms, collaboration bars, and Surface Hub devices. The Microsoft Teams Rooms Standard offering provides the necessary licenses for Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune. Furthermore, the offering enables Phone System, necessary for PSTN integration, and Audio Conferencing, where available.
As part of this offering, customers have access to a rich management experience through the Teams Admin Center. Today, we’re announcingseveralnew capabilities in the Teams Admin Centerthat make it easier to deploy and manage a fleet of devices, with improvements across device set-up, bulk management tasks, and health monitoring. With these enhancements, managing Teams devices has never been easier. And because you can now manage your Microsoft Teams Room devices in the Teams Admin Center, you can manage all your Teams devices – including collaboration bars, IP phones, and more—from one location.
In addition, we’re launching the new Microsoft Teams Rooms Premium offering. Microsoft Teams Rooms Premium includes a remote management service that enables customers to shift the operational responsibility of managing and monitoring Microsoft Teams Rooms to Microsoft. With Microsoft Teams Rooms Premium, our customers have access to intelligent software, dedicated experts, and enhanced insights. This proactive and real-time management service relies on Microsoft technology experts to handle room system operations remotely, enabling you to free up IT and enhance meeting productivity. Microsoft provides 24/7 management and monitoring of your room operating system and software, surfacing insights and alerts around any action needed on-site and taking remote action on your behalf as permitted. Today’s offering is just the beginning, and we look forward to expanding with additional premium experiences in the future.
Microsoft Teams Rooms Standard is available today for US $15 per device per month. You can read more in the blog on Tech Community to get started. Microsoft Teams Rooms Premium is available in select countries* today for US $50 per device per month. You can learn more in the Tech Community blog and https://rooms.microsoft.com.
Full articles and more info