Microsoft Teams panels are the compact touchscreen devices that are mounted right outside of your meeting spaces, typically next to entrances. Teams panels provide you the ability to view location and meeting details at a glance—and reserve an available meeting space on the spot. With rich, large text and color-coded indicators, you can see the meeting space’s availability from a distance.
Teams panels are dedicated Microsoft Teams devices that display meeting details scheduled via Teams or Outlook 365 calendaring applications. With meeting details prominently displayed, attendees can confirm they’re in the right meeting space, at the right time, and for the right meeting.
Features Supported by Teams Panels
- Dedicated display of meeting space and meeting details. You get at-a-glance details about a meeting space, including its location and availability. For a reserved meeting space, you can see key meeting details, such as meeting title, meeting schedule, and meeting organizer.
- Reserve available meeting spaces for ad hoc meetings. Using the touchscreen panel, you can reserve an available meeting space on the spot for an ad hoc meeting, and join that Teams meeting from the in-room Microsoft Teams Rooms or Surface Hub devices.
- Color-coded indicators for space availability status. You can see meeting space availability from afar and up close with vibrant LED and Home screen indicators. Green indicates that the meeting space is available, and if necessary, you can reserve it right from the panels itself. Red or purple indicates that the meeting space is reserved.
- Customize wallpaper and reserved state indicator. Admins can change the default look of the panels through settings. For example, admins can change the background wallpaper, or change the color of the busy state indicator.
- Accessibility. Teams panels have several accessibility features, such as high contrast text, to make it easier for anyone to use them.
Certified Teams Panels
Logitech TAP Scheduler
Make the most out of every meeting space by helping workers easily find the right room — whether that’s checking room details to make sure it’s the right place, or reserving a room for impromptu or scheduled meetings. With a spacious screen and sleek, unobtrusive profile, Tap Scheduler is designed for easy viewing and usability. Complete with glass, mullion, and wall mounts, Tap Scheduler can be conveniently installed outside any room. Its built-in cable management hides cables for a clean and professional look. Count on Tap Scheduler for reliable performance with durable components that are built to last.
Yealink Room Panel
Yealink RoomPanel is an 8 inch all-in-one meeting room schedule panel runs android 9.0 and comes with full RGB programmable LED background illumination for immediate visible communication of room status. It includes 10-point touch capability, 2×2 MIMO 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, built-in NFC/RFID reader, enhanced microphone arrays and speakers to meet all modern workspace demands. Also equipped with Power-over-Ethernet and a variety of mounting brackets, Yealink RoomPanel could be easily mounted on any surface.
Contact Kathea for more information and pricing on our Microsoft Teams Room Solutions!
Get In Touch
011 844 9900