Featuring all new innovations, from gaming to music and capturing content to enjoying content, the Galaxy S20 is built to deliver the best mobile experience.
- Changing How We Capture: The Galaxy S20 series introduces an entirely new camera system—powered by AI and with our biggest image sensor yet—to unleash a revolutionary camera experience. Staying in the moment while you capture the moment is easier than ever with Single Take, which captures a number of photos and videos at once and recommends the best shot for you. With up to 10x Hybrid Optic Zoom, you can also zoom in close without any loss of quality in your shot3. Plus, you can step things up with up to 30x Space Zoom, and the S20 Ultra can go all the way up to 100x zoom.
- Next-Level Gaming: The Galaxy S20 offers a gaming experience like no other with a 120Hz display and 240Hz touch response rate that ensures smooth, immersive gameplay. The Galaxy S20 Ultra received DisplayMate’s highest-ever A+ rating for Display Performance.4 The gaming experience is further enhanced by a fast processor, plenty of RAM, sound by AKG and a game booster that works in the background to optimize settings for top-tier performance. Later this spring, Microsoft will launch its popular Forza Street in the Galaxy Store, marking the first time the game is coming to mobile.
- Capture 8K Video: Shoot in 8K and share it with the world. Samsung worked with YouTube to give Galaxy S20 series users the ability to upload their 8K videos directly to the platform. And with integrated 5G capabilities, experience ultra-fast upload speeds.5 And you can capture your favorite moment from an 8K video in a high resolution still.
- Bonus Content: Taking advantage of the Galaxy S20 series’ pro-grade camera, Netflix and Samsung are working together to put the Galaxy S20 in the hands of renowned directors to capture bonus content based on popular Netflix Originals. As videos are made available over the coming months, Galaxy users will be able to view them by checking Samsung Daily or asking Bixby.6
- Finding Favorite Content: Get music, movies, games and news all in one place with Samsung Daily. Accessible by swiping to the right from the home screen, Samsung Daily houses content from partners like Netflix, FRVR, Flipboard, Vox Media, and more, in a simplified way that you can personalize to your tastes. Plus, Galaxy fans receive three months of free access to Flipboard TV, the new ad-free video service from Flipboard, exclusively on the Galaxy S20 at launch.7 Viewers can follow topics like news, entertainment and technology as well as top publishers and local TV stations.
- Getting Things Done with Bixby: Samsung continues to work with industry-leading partners to add more intelligent services to Bixby Marketplace. When you ask for help, Bixby helps you get the job done by suggesting services that can take care of that task for you.